Enterprise CarShare Program (Formerly WeCar)
Transportation & Parking Services has partnered with Enterprise CarShare to provide car-sharing services for the Princeton University community. Enterprise CarShare vehicles are conveniently located on campus and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What is car-sharing?
Car-sharing at Princeton allows students, faculty and staff with a driver's license to rent a car for a short period of time. Car-sharing provides convenient access to cars and helps to reduce congestion and traffic on campus while supporting the goals of the University's Sustainability Plan.
How does the Enterprise CarShare program work?
- Apply for membership online.
- After your application is approved, you will receive a member packet and membership card.
- Login to your Enterprise CarShare account and reserve a car online.
Visit the website to learn more about how the program works.
Enterprise CarShare Locations
- Dillon Gym: 4 vehicles
- Frist Campus Center: 2 vehicles
- Graduate College
- Lakeside Apartments: 3 vehicles
- Lawrence Apartments: 3 vehicles
- Merwick Apartments
- Stanworth Apartments
- Olden House
- Princeton Station
View CarShare Locations in a larger map
Enterprise CarShare Liability Standards
- Physical Damage/Liability Protection (21 and over).
Liability: State Minimum Financial Responsibility (MFR)
- Physical Damage Waiver: $500 Deductible