COVID Vanpool Restrictions
For vanpools that continue to operate during the continuing public health crisis, the following changes have been made to the program:
- Limit vanpool ride capacity to 3 individuals, 1 individual per row of seats in the vehicle to establish distancing.
- Enterprise will provide only 8-person vehicles with 3 rows of seating.
- Participants must wear masks and follow cleaning protocol using materials provided in a “Clean Commute Kit” (see checklist here).
- Drivers should maximize fresh air flow – no recirculating AC, preferably diagonal open windows.
- Driver to keep more detailed logs on individual trips indicating what riders were in the vehicle in case of contract-tracing needs.
Commute with Enterprise will check in periodically on how the van is going.